December 25, 2007

Christmas Love

So as the holiday arrived quite quickly, i wasn't as excited as i had been in the past years. My Christmas list even showed it i had very little requests on their; gift cards, hoodies, and a puppy that i put on every annual list. For some reason this Christmas was different...there wasn't one thing i wanted, every time someone would ask me for a gift idea, i couldn't give them one. It just wasn't important anymore, i was way more excited giving presents then receiving.


So i have thought about this a lot, why was this Christmas different? Well, was it because i am just older and more mature about such things? Was it because i seriously did not want anything? Sure those could be some of the factors, however i have come to find that there is something much more deep. You see, there is a certain someone who has entered my life with great impact and i believe that he is the reason. Ever since he has been in my life nothing else has seemed as important. Everything kind of started to have a different meaning, and i started to feel differently about most all things. Through our love, i have learned the greatness and power of love and how it makes life seem that much sweeter. I no longer care about getting/wanting things, i take more joy in giving things. For in my hands i have the greatest gift of all and i need nothing more. Being able to spread the love that i am given, through giving gifts and love is the best feeling in the world.


So thank you Chad for showing me life on the sweeter side, for the best Christmas of my life, and for loving me the way you do. I love you completly, with my every inch of a heart! You are truly incredible to me! Thank you. I LOVE YOU!



3 comments:

WICK said...

exciting when the materialistic world (not the physical world) has less and less room in our hearts. I think that's why God is such a big fan of Love.

Marsha said...

Yep---what Chadwick said---

We are also very fortunate to have you in our lives--your sweet spirit is a gift.
Marsha

Chadly said...

i love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love you JOY!!!

You mean so much to me and you are so wonderful to me, I am so lucky to have such an amazing girlfriend!
:)

I love you hunnie