December 14, 2007

new plans.

so, yet again i have changed my mind.
on what?
my major...

I thought the teaching thing would be fun,
and that i would enjoy it however i have found
something that i will like much more.
do you want to know??

no...i don't want to say.


okay okay i suppose ill tell you...

...graphic design!

my dad has always tried to push it at me,
and i always deflected it because it was my dad
who was telling me to do it, and who wants to
listen to their dad. lol although i have found that he
is right, (for once) haha. so i will head to SIUE and major
in graphic design.

now the big plan is...to save up enough money to get a computer. :/
this is gonna be a rough/tight new year.

4 comments:

Chadly said...

i'm so proud of you hunnie!
You are going to do soo well in graphic design!
so just save your monies and you'll have your awesome computer!
we should cut back on the eating out lol
I love you forever and always joy!!!
;)

WICK said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WICK said...

u could probably work with the financial aid department to figure in the costs of a laptop into your "cost of living" for college....and use a college loan to pay for it.

But yeah, in the long run it'd be cheaper to just save your own stinkin' money and buy it.

My friend Brandon Hill does Graphic Design...book covers and lots of other stuff. Check him out at www.bhilldesign.com . He speaks to classes/students who are going into this field...and said he's open to any questions you got!!!

Congrats on the self-revelation. :)

Marsha said...

I so believe in your potential that--we need to talk about a new computer========talk to me--
M