January 29, 2008

Quality, not Quantity.


I have come to realize something recently that has to deal with my previous post. I have known this ever since i can remember. We all have grown up with it whether in school or with our parents. Its a simple statement..."Its not the quantity of friends that you have, but the quality that really matters." I have recently started to think about what this truly means and have concluded that...it means what it states. :) I exemplified this as soon as I got out of high school, realized that some of my friends just were not for me. And you know what, I may not have as many friends as I once did, but the friends that I do have, they have blessed me greatly. I can not dwell on the fact that I have lost friends, there are always more to be made. But you know what, I have thought about this and I am truly happy where I am right in this moment. So as far as I am concerned, disregard my last post...for it does not belong in these hands anymore. :)

2 comments:

Chadly said...

wow
you are a simply amazing person joy!
i'm so lucky to be with you
i love you dearly!
we will make more friends in the coming years
we'll have fun!!!
i love you!

WICK said...

still.....church can be a pretty good place to find people who are on a similar journey. :)

but tru dat. Sarah helped teach me...I'd rather have 2 good friends than 20 who knew my name. (although you get more presents from 20)