February 13, 2008

"The Internet"




So as the semester presses on, i am now given an assignment in my english 102 class that is due at the end of the semester. What is it? A research paper. A research paper that has to have a topic dealing with the internet in some way. Now, i am fine with the idea of writing a research paper that has to be a minimum of eight pages i can do that. The thing i am having trouble with is coming up with a topic that will not be boring, has a lot of information, and it pretty much just a good topic.

Alright, so here is your chance to help me out...I need a topic for my research paper, atleast some ideas to get me started. The topic can be anything, as long as it relates to the internet.

I really need help getting some topics thrown around.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

http://library.sau.edu/bestinfo/Hot/internet.htm

http://www.questia.com/app/direct/SM.qst

How about researching:
Internet Dating (hmmm...I know someone...)
Internet and Religion
Internet shopping
How people use the internet for health information.
Safe software for parents
I will keep thinking...these are just a few off the top of my head.
Marsha

WICK said...

Social impact of "internet raised" generation.

Blogging = pros and cons, possible future implications.

Movies like "Untraceable" - Illustrating a dangerous use for our society involving the internet....and why it would so totally happen like that.

Oh man...8 pages will be nothing. You'll have a problem narrowing it to one topic...and staying short.

God speed.