March 9, 2008

indecisive and unassertive ban.


As far back as i can remember i have been extremely bad at making decisions. From simple ones, like which resturant to eat at or what outfit to wear, to more harder ones that involve more emotion. I have also grown up to be incredibly unassertive towards almost everything. I have let people walk all over me and i have let to many opportunities slip out of my grasp because i did not push more for what i wanted. I want to step outside of my comfort zone and make more decisions and be more assertive. I want to be able to stand up to someone who has said something to me that makes me feel uncomfortable. I do not want to be shy, indecisive, or unassertive anymore. Way too many chances have passed me by because i did not try harder, or i did not show that person how much i wanted it. I want to get what i want because i pushed for it, because i did what i had to in order to get there. So from now on if someone asks me what resturant i want to eat at, i will tell them....or if they ask what i want to do tonight, there will be no more "oh, i donno." :) I know someone who gets frustrated when i say those...sorry sweetie! So i am making a promise to you. To everyone and anyone who reads this... I promise to be more assertive and fight more for what i want. I promise to not let people walk all over me or make me feel uncomfortable and not say anything. I promise to make decisions on hard and simple tasks. And i ultimately promise to keep this promise. :) So there i have said it, and it will not be broken. From this day on i will be more assertive and a great decision maker.


2 comments:

Sarah Anne said...

Proud of you, sis!

Hey... where is my link to my blog?! You need to add me! :<)
www.youthsarah.blogspot.com

I made that decision for you!

WICK said...

go get 'em. :)