July 18, 2008

The Bucket List.



As others have proceeded to do so, I wanted to follow the movie "The Bucket List" and write out my very own bucket list. This list is not complete, and it may never be, however I wanted to start writing it so I could start to check things off.

Joy's Bucket List:

1. Visit the long list of countries that I have always dreamt of seeing. 

2. Live in a foreign country long enough to experience it fully.

3. Go on a real African safari.

4. Sing in front of thousands.

5. Learn to speak another language fluently.

6. Travel the deep sea to find the big blue whale in its natural habitat.

7. Take pictures that change peoples lives.

8. Go white water rafting.

9. Help out a complete stranger.

10. Go on a hot air balloon ride.


So there it is, MY bucket list... so far anyways. I will certainly be adding things, and checking things off as time goes by. 



3 comments:

Marsha said...

What a great exercise for you to complete at this point in your life. I love the balance of your list--some things for yourself and so to experience with others and some to touch the lives of others.
M

WICK said...

so by beginning this list....have you begun to live....or are you beginning to die?

joyinthemornin' said...

i am beginning to live chadwick. lol